The history and tradition of the GREIN name begin in Graz in 1856 when Eduard Grein with his small artisan workshop started a project that will continue and develop over the years. GREIN has been able to expand and consolidate its name in the stone industry thanks to the trust and loyalty of its customers and to a valued and capable multilingual expert team. 11,000 m2 of covered warehouses, used for the sawing, processing and display of marble, granite, onyx and stones from all over the world. The strengths of the company are the development of its own technology, research, the use of state-of-the-art machinery and the development of innovative design. Since 2011, GREIN has also reached an agreement with the sun, the largest source of energy and life available on earth. Thanks to a photovoltaic power system of 760 kWp, it saves more than 400,000 tons of carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere and fully covers the electrical power required for the company’s production.